- New Keynesian Structural VAR Model of Turkish Economy
- Optimal Monetary Policy for Inflation Targeting Period in Turkey: DSGE Model
- The New Keynesian Phillips Curve for Turkey
- The Role of the Private Construction Sector for Development: ARDL Analysis of Private Construction Sector in Turkey(with S.F. Kostakoglu). International Journal of Business and Social Science. ISSN 2219-1933 (Print), 2219-6021 (Online).Vol. 2 No. 8; May 2011.
- Main Determinants of Inflation in Turkey: A Vector Error Correction Model. International Journal of Economics and Research. ISSN: 2229-6158. Vol.4 No.6: November-December 2013.
- The Analysis of Monetary Policy in the Inflation Targeting Regime: An Estimated DSGE Model For Turkey. Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences. Special Issue. November 2016. Download
- The Effect Of Foreign Exchange And Real Exchange Rate on Foreign Trade in Liberia: An Application Of Autoregressive Distributed Lag (ARDL) Approach. (with Emmanuel D. Togba). International Journal of Economics and Research. ISSN: 2229-6158. Vol.8 No.4 : 20 – 44. July 2017.
- Monetary Policy And Bank Lending Chanel in Turkey. (with Z. Adalı). International Journal of Finance Banking Studies. Vol.6 No.2: 24-36.
- Analysis of Business Cycles in Turkish Economy. (with İlyas Siklar). Journal of Current Researches on Business and Economics. Vol.8 No.1 : 53-62. March 2018.
- Testing J-Curve Effect on Trade Balance in Turkish Economy. (with Z.C.Kansel). Journal of Financial Studies. Vol. 24 Is.1:53-69.
- Does Economic Policy Work in Turkey?. Studies at The Crossroads of Management and Economics. IJOPEC Publication.
- The Road to 2007 -2008 Global Financial Crisis and the Risk-Taking Channel (with Z.Adalı). Current Researches in Economics and Administrative Sciences. Ivpe Cetinje.
- Exchange Rate and Import Price Pass-Through in Turkey. Business and Economics Research Journal, 2020
- Macroeconomic Determinants of the Stock Prices in Turkey: An Application of the Fourier Cointegration Analysis (with Z. Adalı). Gazi Kitabevi, 2020
- Revisiting Exchange Rate Dynamics for Turkey. IJOPEC Publication, 2020
- Conclusions of Cooperative and Noncooperative Interactions between Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Small Scale Economy (with R. Ceylan, M.Tetik, H. Ulucan). Peter Lang, 2020.
- How much Unemployment is Structural in Turkey? An Unobserved Components Approach (with İ. Siklar). Journal of Management and Economics Research, 2020
- How Oil Prices Drive Inflation in Turkish Economy: Two Different Channels. (with Z. Adalı). Fiscaoeconomia, 2020
- A Bootstrap Panel Granger Causality Analysis for Current Account Balance and Growth : A Case of Emerging Economies (with Z. Adalı). Efe Akademi, 2021.
- Sustainability of Current Account Deficit in Turkish Economy. IJOPEC Publication, 2021
- How Foreign Direct Investments Drive Trade Flows in Emerging Economies. (with Z. Adalı). Third Sector Social-Economy.2021
- Credit Cycles and Business Cycles in Turkish Economy. Gazi Kitabevi, 2021
- Asymmetric Effects of Exchange Rate on Inflation in Turkey: What Aggregated and Disaggregated Data Reveal (with A.Tugral). Erciyes Akademi, 2021
- An Estimation of the Open Economy Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve for Turkey (with İ. Siklar). Fiscaoeconomia, 2021.
An Empirical Comparison of Stock Market Bubbles (with Ö.Korkmaz, Z.Adalı). Business and Management Studies: An International Journal, 2021
Reaction of Monetary policy to Cost-Push Inflation in Turkey: A Leaning against Wind? (with M. Tetik). Eskişehir Osmangazi Üniversitesi İİİBF Dergisi, 2022